Let us fast forward and say; after the well-attended wedding, you as a couple has settled down in your own place independently. How do you keep your place squeaky clean and comfortable to live? Did you received kitchen items as wedding presents? If not, have you been shopping for your home lately? Take a break and check this out! Now, this is for everyone out there.
I am inviting you to stay tuned for the live stream is Wednesday, November 6 at 1pm EST on Food52.com You should tune in to see some celebrity chefs and learn a thing or two about cooking. For that, you will have the chance to win an Electrolux Induction Cooktop or Electrolux Induction Range! Amazing prize right?
Here is the link of the live stream: http://food52.com/electrolux-live-cook-off
About the Induction Cooktops:
- The market price of 30" is about $1,999 while the 36" is worth about $2,199
- It features power assist which boils water in 90 seconds. Amazing right?
- It also features Precision Cooking which control a gas cooktop in an electric range.
- It keeps food warm meaning, it indefinitely hold food at the perfect serving temperature.
- It has exceptional temperature control which adjust the heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings
- It is perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces.
About the Electric Cooktops:
-The market price of 30" is $1,299 while the 36" is $1,399
- Has Flex-2-Fit® Elements which adjust up to three sizes
- It has Glide-2-Set® Control Panel which means that the Heat is controlled by just the touch of a finger, very precise and stylish at the same time.
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven
About the Gas Cooktops:
- The market price is from $1,349 - $1,549
- It features dual flame sealed burner
- Has a Professional Grade Control Knobs for precision control.
- Continuous Grates
See the photo above? Would that be awesome to win? What are you waiting for? Invite your friends as well and join the #ElectroluxLive on Wednesday, November 6 at 1pm EST on Food52.com. I will see you there. Good luck!