Jan 31, 2012

Wedding Disputes

You have painstakingly plan the perfect wedding but as you know there's always some things that can go wrong.

If you were disappointed in a service or a product provided you at your wedding what is your recourse? Well first you would try to solve the problem with the contractor of the service or product. If this does not work you could take the company to your local small claims court. This court will handle cases of $5000 or less.

Let us say that you contracted a photographer take photos of your wedding. When viewing the final product you were very disappointed. What to do you have already paid him? If the company refuses to help you or give you a refund or even a partial refund you probably have a case for small claims court.

Remember the person who goes to court with a well documented case and all the necessary evidence to prove it will generally be the winner. So make sure you have the sign contract you entered into with them as well as the final product you ended up with. If you have a witness who can testify to the quality of work of the defendant it would also be very helpful. If you win your case you will not only be reimbursed with initial money that you laid out but also for the legal fees that you have incurred while processing your claim to the court. So keep in mind be well prepared when presenting your case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.