Jun 10, 2012

Apple iPad2 for Father's Day Gift

I know there is a newer iPad but, I wouldn't trade my iPad2 for a newer version yet. I used it a lot specially on browsing my emails, listening to Pandora, checking my Facebook, watching movies on Netflix and watching TV using the app of Bright House Network. Couldn't ask for more! The all-new thinner and lighter design makes the Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi even more comfortable to hold. It's more powerful with the dual-core A5 chip and has 10 hours battery life. Apple iPad2 has two cameras and can make FaceTime video calls. I record HD video and can take some snapshots too. It has a Photo Booth ready to use instantly. The iPad Smart Cover attaches magnetically and wakes up, stands up, and brightens up my Apple iPad. Check out Apple iPad2 in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB in your local superstore. It is $100 cheaper than the newer iPad so, it's affordable now. It's very handy and it's only 9.7-inch in diagonal with LED-backlit display in IPS technology. Get it now for Father's Day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.