Jul 28, 2011

A Halloween Wedding

A few years ago I was contacted by a couple that asked me if I could marry them on Halloween(I am a notary and authorize to marry people in the state of Florida) I'd never done anything like this but I did agree to it.

I informed my wife of this request and she really got into the spirit of the holiday she purchased a mask and a bloody dagger for me and witch hat and mask for herself and off we went to perform the wedding. I have to admit this was one of the most enjoyable weddings that I have officiated at. The couple were dressed up as Gould's and all the guests came in costume also it was really a sight to see. I married them on the balcony overlooking their pool the ring bearers were two skeletons standing on each side of the bride and groom creepy but a good time was had by all and I'm sure this was a wedding that none of the guest will ever forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.