Jul 21, 2011

Popsicles to Suit Any Taste

Guest post written by Sharona Wyatt:

I'm pretty big on variety. I can never seem to fix just one dessert. I'm always worried that someone doesn't like chocolate, or someone will think that they have to have chocolate for dessert. So you could say that I over fix desserts. But there are worse things that I could do as a mother and wife.

We had a lot of our family over last weekend for my son's birthday and while they were over here I served them homemade popsicles. But I wanted to serve a good variety of flavors, so I looked up a whole bunch of recipes online. While I was looking up recipes before then, I ran across the site internetSERVICENEWYORK.com. My husband and I looked through it and decided that we needed to switch our home internet service over to it, so we did.

I made three different kinds of popsicles, chocolate fudge, cherry and then strawberries and cream. I think that the variety was a good choice and we didn't have any left over because people loved them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.