Feb 29, 2012

Brian's Mancave

Guest post from: Steve Delaney:

Yesterday I went over to my buddy Brian's house to watch the game. He had just gotten a security system installed from home security systems Bedford in his house. He showed me all of the cool features that it had and it really made me want to get one. There had been a string of break ins in his neighborhood and he felt safer with a security system. I can't say that I blame him. He also went on and on about his new hot tub that he just had installed. This guys was living the dream, he has a motorcycle, a hot tub, a huge flat screen TV and a fully stocked bar in his man cave. I can't even convince my wife to let me have a man cave much less a motorcycle. We sat down to watch the game on his brand new reclining leather sofa, man I was in heaven or should I say man heaven. We grilled out porterhouse steaks on his new grill and they tasted like they had been cooked by the gods themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.