Feb 29, 2012

Fiancée visa

If your fiancée is living outside the United States and you want to marry you must file form I-129f to bring them to the United States.

There are certain eligibility requirements. You as the petitioner must be a US citizen and must plan to marry within 90 days of your fiancée entering the United States. If either person was married before they must provide the divorce papers, death certificate or annulment papers to prove the previous marriage was terminated. You must have met the person at least once within two years for filing your petition.

Once you marry your spouse may apply for a permanent residence and remain in the United States while it is being processed. For more information on this process check out the US Citizenship and Immigration Services website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.