Sep 25, 2011

Android on Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have the high phone bills every month and I am getting tired of seeing hidden charges. I am ready to switch to a phone line with no contracts and no hassle at all. I was looking at the Straight Talk phones in Target and I found out that for only $45 a month, I can Call a friend, use the text messaging, web browsing as well as picture messaging. The best part of having this phone is that there is no contract, no hidden charges and no credit checks! Having an Android on Straight Talk is convenient and I can use it right away! The Straight Talk coverage is excellent and the connectivity is great so; just Hook, line and sinker and definitely no hassle at all.

If I wanted to spend $499 a year for my phone bills, I feel richer already. I can get an unlimited calls, unlimited texting as well as picture messaging and web services when I switch to Straight Talk. The 411 calls are free as well as the activation, reaction and there is no termination fee. What a great service and I am looking forward to make the switch today!

 <embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/F7tcMXb04jU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.