Dec 29, 2011

New Girl


Post contributed by Leonard Phelps:

I have been watching that show called New Girl recently on our directv Palm Bay. I heard about the show before it aired and was really happy for it to come out. It has an actress that I really like. Her name is Zoey Deschanel. She was in the movie Elf, too. She can sing really well and is really cute and funny. She reminds me of one of my friends actually. She used to date a member of a band I like too, Death Cab for Cutie. They recently broke up, which is so sad to me! The show is still great though. She moves in with a group of guys and has to learn to get along with them. She is a little socially awkward, to be honest. That is what really makes the show. It seems like a lot of the recent comedies that are successful have an element of awkwardness in them. Sometimes it is hard to watch the shows because the moments are so uncomfortable. I still watch it though and it really makes me laugh a lot. I am glad that Zoey is having success after everything she must be going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.