Mar 7, 2012

Clipix is the Right Tool to Organize

Reading the news is one hobby that I can't do without. It is the first thing that I do in the morning while enjoying a cup of coffee in the Florida room. After reading the newspaper, I browse the news online with my iPad2. I also check out gadgets and take note of vacation places. But, I can't finish all these activities since I have other important matters to attend also. Much as I wanted to go back to what I read the day before, saving them is not at all that easy. Sometimes, I have to browse from the website again to find the specific article and that takes time..

I heard about clipix and after watching the video above, I got curious so; I sign up and tried it. Here's what my clipboards look like:

I took these pictures while my wife and I went to Nassau, Bahamas. It's amazing to note that clipix make my photo organizing fun and easy. Every picture has a button for mail, facebook, and twitter for easy sharing. If I wanted to share it to my family, I just click the mail button and in seconds, it is sent instantly. This is really convenient and I hope you will try this tool. Just visit clipix.com and sign up a free account. Clipix is the right tool to organize your travel pictures, movies to watch and cooking photos. Let me know if you like it okay? Just leave your comments below.

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.