Mar 24, 2012

K-3 Nonimmigrant Visa

If you are a young newlywed married in a foreign country and want to bring your spouse to the United States you must file a form I – 130.

You might ask your self this question is there a way to bring my spouse to the United States while waiting for the form I –130 two be processed? The answer to this question is yes. You may file for

a non-immigrant K-3 visa. This visa will entitle your spouse took up to the United States to live and work while they are processing the I – 130 form. .For more information. Ad requirement. Fr this type of visa go to the .US Citizenship and Immigration Service website and go to the non-immigrant visa page. You may also find additional information on the US State Department websit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.