Aug 17, 2011

Name Change

The wedding is over and you have settled in from the honeymoon then, you realize that you must change your name. Don't panic since this will not be as difficult as you might think. Many women in these modern times have chosen to keep their maiden name. There are also many who will follow the tradition of taking the name of their husband and his family. There is also the option to hyphenate your name.

If you choose to change your name or hyphenate, it is really a simple process. Simply take your married license, drivers license and Social Security card to your local security card office then, you'll be able to change your name and obtain a new card. You will receive your new card in the mail in a couple of weeks. This is not a service you can do on the Internet so; it has to be done in person. This is to protect you from ID theft. So don't stress out over the name change because it is really a simple and easy procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.