Aug 30, 2011

Parental Responsibility

You are a single mother with one child. You have met the man of your dreams and he has asked you to marry him. You are in the process of planning your wedding and your honeymoon.

One thing you must bear in mind is that you will not be taking your child on your honeymoon. What to do? You could leave him or her with your mother or a reliable friend.

To give yourself complete piece of mine while enjoying your honeymoon you should delegate your parental responsibility legally to a family member or close friend to carry out these duties. This can be done by filling out a simple form called a delegation of parental responsibility. This will allow the authorized person to make medical decisions should it be necessary for the child and will give the right to discipline if needed. This should cover the dates that you will be out of town. Simply sign and have the paper notarized with one copy going to the designated person and one for you. This should give you a stress free honeymoon and solve any problem while you are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.