Oct 6, 2011

Her Dream Laboratory

My friend's niece said she wants to be a scientist with her own laboratory complete with proper equipment and cryogenic supplies. It is important according to her, to have the best gadgets and equipment in storing and safeguarding biological samples in her future laboratory. And she wants everything organized and efficient with a complete line of cryogenic dispensing, storage and shipping products that she do not need to rent. My friend was laughing at first, but when she somehow realized that her niece was serious; she panicked and asked her to pick another choice of career. I was wondering who influenced her with this kind of dream.

Hearing this tale from my friend seemed untrue at first, then when I learned that her niece have been acing Math, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and everything else, I was totally amazed. I have never met the kid in person, but somehow, I already feel her vibes and energy. I feel goose bumps too. Looks promising right? Well, that could really be great, only in cases like this; financing is quite a big hitch. I just hope that she will soon get a benefactor to back up whatever she has planned and most especially regarding her dream laboratory. We are talking about big money here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.