Oct 24, 2011

Her Favorite Washer and Dryer

My wife loves the red washer and dryer so; to surprise her, I bought her this expensive appliances. That was Black Friday of last year when my friend asked me to accompany her for shopping while my wife was on her vacation. They run out of the red color so; I bought the white which was a lot cheaper than the red washer and dryer. Anyway, when my wife arrived from her vacation, she was a little bit disappointed of the color but, she loves the features.

This washer and dryer works excellent and we learn new things too such as HE products and all the amazing features of this powerful appliance. We cannot use ordinary detergent and fabric conditioner but, HE products. It really makes our lives easier especially when dealing with loads of laundry. The best feature that I love about this appliance is the sensor dry and I can use the hand wash feature too for delicate clothing. It will not damage our clothes at all with just one turn of the knob. Here are the other features of this washer and dryer: speed wash, speed dryer, freshen up, air dry and more. So far, we set it up for normal wash all the time and we love this appliance so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.