Oct 13, 2011

Intimate Apparel

Halloween decorations are already around the area. It’s already mid-October and I believe all of you are now very excited about preparing for Halloween parties and most of all the costumes. Maybe some of you are now into Halloween costume shopping but as for me, I still have no costume to wear for the Halloween.

While browsing online, I thought of wearing a sexy pirate costume with lace intimate apparel for the Halloween. I like to have a costume that makes me different for one night. It’s more on wearing a costume that brings excitement and fun for the event. I find the pirate costumes cool and sexy. As they say, Halloween parties are the best night to let it show your cleavage, your legs and your best asset.

Along with the sexy costume, I will wear a good makeup with fake eyelashes, glitters and anything that will truly make me look hot. I will also have to work on my hairstyle and try to put some curls on it. I can imagine myself wearing a red dress with a sword on my hand. My husband would probably be surprised with my looks but I do it all for the sake of fun. I hope I will have the confidence to feel sexy, hot and desirable for the Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.