Nov 19, 2011

Brother Getting Married

Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy:

My brother is finally getting married. It has taken him a long time to find the right girl and to make such a huge commitment, but the day is almost here. He has been so calm and so relaxed regarding the whole thing. I have actually been pleasantly surprised. He recently purchased a new house for him and his bride-to-be. It was such a grown up decision and such a sweet gesture. I thought he would be living in an apartment until the day he died. Yesterday I was at his new place helping him with his Texas high speed satellite internet, when he told me the sweetest thing. We were sitting on the floor and out of the blue he says, “Thank you”. Caught by surprise, I ask him what I did. He goes on to tell me how much of a role model I have been and how much of an inspiration I am. I was crying by the end of the conversation. I guess sometimes you never realize how much you mean to a person, even when it’s your own brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.