Nov 21, 2011

Finding an Elder Care Company

When my father was alone in his home, my wife and I decided to move with him. I was retired from work and for 18 months I was with my father every day. He loves gardening, reads a lot and at 90 years old he was very healthy. He works on the computer for his stock market account most of the time. He loves to go out and dine in his favorite formal dining restaurants. His home was his security blanket and I can honestly say that the whole time I spent with him was fun and memorable. Basically, he enjoyed the in home elder care because he loves his home and every other day; someone comes to check his medication needs.

Our parents need our time, even if they do not want to bother us. They want to be independent as long as they are able to do things. But, when my father lost enthusiasm with the things that he loves doing every day, he volunteered to live in an assisted living facility. He did not lasts long in fact, he only live there for less than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.