Nov 9, 2011

Marriage Ceremonies

If you are on a budget for your wedding and are looking for a way to save money you might take a look at the actual marriage ceremony itself.

Instead of having a church wedding you might want to have a civil wedding officiated by the Justice of the peace. If you are fortunate enough to live in some states such as Florida you may be married by a notary public, a justice of the peace or the clerk of courts where you obtained your marriage certificate. In Florida the clerk of courts normally has a room set aside just to perform marriages and it is a reasonable rate. If you are in a state where a notary public can perform a marriage this would also be a good course to go as it would be very reasonable and they normally come to you where ever you want to have the ceremony for example in a park or at the beach. Another option would be a Wedding Chapel that has an all-inclusive package. You have many options open to you if you are on a tight budget and can still have a beautiful wedding it would take a little research on your part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.