Nov 10, 2011

Carpet Cleaner

Just today, our realtor called and informed us that the seller accepted our offer. She said that our bid is the highest and the bank wanted to close the property in two weeks. I am so excited because I really love the property. Next week, we scheduled the home inspection and we hope that everything will be fine. We bid higher than what was posted on the property but, for me, it was a deal breaker because the house is ready to move in. I would probably have someone vacuum the green carpet in the play room to clean some dusty area.

If I live in Texas, I would definitely hire this company: http://www.thesteamteam.com/. They have been in the business for so long because they are really an irrefutable company in the area. The green carpet cleaners austin is a cleaning company that customer relies on because they are professional and the job is done accordingly. The house that we bought is ready to move in and I love the fact that it is tiled throughout the house but, except the playroom. I am looking forward to live in this house for Christmas and I hope there will be no problems during the inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment. I will visit your blog soon.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 24 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the readers to verify the product endorsement as legitimate.